11-Days Wildlife Tour
Available from February to October from RM26,000 nett for 2 persons
For the adventurous, the 10-day wildlife trip encompasses a rainforest trek to view the largest floret in the world; the Rafflesia, and a guided tour that will take you through the enchanting and breathtaking view of East Coast Malaysia. Enjoy simple elegance for two nights in the fashionably rustic eco-luxe resort Japamala in Tioman island and complete the trip with a visit to some of the most popular attractions at the UNESCO World Heritage City of Malacca.
- Experience SAMADHI's unique properties
- Explore three UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Malaysia
- Meet the 11,000 year old Perak Man, discovered in 1991
- Stand under the canopy of the 130-million-year-old Belum Rainforest
- Savour mouth-watering local cuisine at our favourite stops
- Chill out, island style in the East Coast, home to fishing villages
- Sip on a cocktail in the South China Sea
- Capture the unique wildlife and stunning scenery of Lake Kenyir
WILDLIFE TOUR ITINERARY
Arrival and pick up from airport to Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur - at leisure
Vespa or Car Food Tour to explore Kuala Lumpur's famed street food
Journey Kuala Lumpur to Fraser's Hill, Pahang with visits to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Bentong Market and Night Walk by Stephen Hogg
Journey from Fraser's Hill to Belum, Perak and a signature Chicken Rice lunch at Ipoh. Followed by a Rafflesia trek walk
Big Boat Safari adventure, with Waterfalls and Elephant Trail visit to Orang Asli Village and Barbeque in the jungle of Belum, Perak
Journey from Belum, Perak to Japamala Resort, Tioman Island through a scenic drive through East Coast and Lake Kenyir for Elephant spotting
Japamala - at leisure
Coral Island Snorkelling adventure at Japamala Resort
Guided Safari Walk at Japamala Resort
Check out from Japamala Resort and journey to Malacca
Journey from Malacca to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or stay in Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur or Singapore (optional)
Transfers mentioned above
Petrol and toll charges
All day trips and entrance fees
Professional guide during travel days
Hotel stays during the trip including breakfast
Lunch for guests during travel days
Dinner in Fraser's Hill
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations made less than 30 days from the tour date will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of total package booking price.
- Additional charges apply if booking dates are altered within 30 days of arrival.
- No cancellations or amendments will be accepted for Packages & Tours made less than 30 days in advance.
- There will be no reimbursement for any no shows.
Full payment applies according to the reservation made. The payment terms are:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value is due at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% of the booking value is due 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- Invoices will appear as Travels by Samadhi Sdn Bhd.