12-Days Heritage Tour
Available from February to October from RM24,440 nett for 2 persons
Explore Malaysia from a local perspective. Meander through bustling streets and quaint alleyways for a gastronomic adventure, and visit sights steeped in rich history. The experience is elevated with a three nights stay in Japamala Resort, nestled in the wild beauty of Tioman Island, complete with stunning aquatic life, and remarkable jungle trails.
- Experience SAMADHI's unique properties
- Explore three UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Malaysia
- Meet the 11,000 year old Perak Man, discovered in 1991
- Stand under the canopy of the 130-million-year-old Belum Rainforest
- Savour mouth-watering local cuisine at our favourite stops
- Chill out, island style in the East Coast, home to fishing villages
- Sip on a cocktail in the South China Sea
- Retrace the steps of the Dutch, Portugese and English in the UNESCO World Heritage Site Malacca
Arrival and pick up from airport to Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur - at leisure
Vespa or Car Food Tour to explore Kuala Lumpur's famed street food
Venture to Ipoh with a scenic drive through Selangor where verdant landscapes and terraced rice paddies fill your journey and a visit to Tua Pek Kong Temple
Journey from Ipoh to Penang, and visits to Old Town Ipoh, Perak Cave Temple, Masjid Ubudiah, Istana Kenangan, Lenggong Valley and Gua Gunung Runtuh
Journey from Penang to Georgetown for an Art Tour
Journey from Georgetown, Penang to Belum, Perak for a Rafflesia trek walk
Journey from Belum, Perak and experience a Safari Boat tour before your journey to the East Coast
Journey from East Coast to Japamala Resort, Tioman Island
Day 09 - 12
Japamala Resort, Tioman Island - at leisure
Check out from Japamala Resort and journey to Malacca or Singapore (Optional) and to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Transfers mentioned above
Petrol and toll charges
All day trips and entrance fees
Professional guide during travels days
Hotel stays during the trip including breakfast
Lunch for guests during travel days
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations made less than 30 days from the tour date will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of total package booking price.
- Additional charges apply if booking dates are altered within 30 days of arrival.
- No cancellations or amendments will be accepted for Packages & Tours made less than 30 days in advance.
- There will be no reimbursement for any no shows.
Full payment applies according to the reservation made. The payment terms are:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value is due at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% of the booking value is due 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- Invoices will appear as Travels by Samadhi Sdn Bhd.