7-Days Exciting East Coast
Cameron Highlands, Lake Kenyir, Tioman Island, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Malacca
- Experience Samadhi's unique properties
- Enjoy the cool air of a colonial hill station
- Savour mouth-watering local cuisine at our favourite stops
- Capture the unique wildlife and stunning scenery of Lake Kenyir
- Chill out, island style in the East Coast, home to fishing villages
- Sip on a cocktail in the South China Sea
- Retrace the steps of the Dutch, Portugese and English in the UNESCO World Heritage Site Malacca
Begin with a rest and relax in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, at the inviting sanctuary of Villa Samadhi, for a night of peace and quiet.
Head to the cool and leafy central mountain range and the hill station of Cameron Highlands nestled among rolling tea plantations and strawberry farms. Here, you will spend a night at a Tudor-style boutique resort.
Turning east, the journey takes you along the incredibly scenic East-West highway, dotted with stunning vistas and photo opportunities. Arrive at spectacular Lake Kenyir where you will find 340 small islands, numerous waterfalls and caves, thousands of species of plants, trees and birds; and hundreds of species of fungus, butterflies, orchids and other animals. Spend the night at the luxurious beach front resort.
Continue along the east coast and journey past coastal villages and traditional wooden homes; cross over tiny bridges and of course, feast on fresh seafood. Upon arriving at Mersing, you will journey over the emerald South China Sea and arrive at award-winning Japamala Resort on the idyllic island of Tioman.
Immerse yourself in 2 nights of pure relaxation, and enjoy your days in the sun with deserted beaches, colourful coral reefs and lush rainforest. In this almost untouched natural setting, succumb to the Samadhi Experience.
Head across the peninsular to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Malacca, a historical town with strong Portugese, Dutch, English, Baba and Nyonya influences. From here you will whizz past miles of palm oil plantations to Kuala Lumpur. Return to Villa Samadhi enriched by this unique experience.
PRICE (Excluded International Airfare)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations made less than 30 days from the tour date will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of total package booking price.
- Additional charges apply if booking dates are altered within 30 days of arrival.
- No cancellations or amendments will be accepted for Packages & Tours made less than 30 days in advance.
- There will be no reimbursement for any no shows.
Full payment applies according to the reservation made. The payment terms are:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value is due at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% of the booking value is due 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- Invoices will appear as Travels by Samadhi Sdn Bhd.