7-Days West Coast Wanderer
Cameron Highlands, Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lenggong Valley, UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town, Pangkor Laut Island, Tioman Island
- Experience Samadhi's unique properties
- Enjoy the islands of both the west coast of Malaysia
- Explore two UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Savour mouth-watering local cuisine at our favourite stops
- Explore the royal town of Kuala Kangsar
- Meet the 11,000 year old Perak Man, discovered in 1991
Begin with a rest and relax in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, at the inviting sanctuary of Villa Samadhi, for a night of peace and quiet.
Head to the cool and leafy central mountain range and the hill station of Cameron Highlands nestled among rolling tea plantations and strawberry farms. Here, you will spend a night at a Tudor-style boutique resort.
Snake down to the vacuous caves of Perak and at Ipoh, spend time in the old town resplendent in its colonial architecture, a reminder of the million dollar tin-mining fortunes of the 19th century. Detour to the royal town of Kuala Kangsar for its well-preserved Malay culture and imperial history. Visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lenggong Valley, unrivalled in its archaeological significance with remains from the Paleolithic, Neolithic and Metal ages and home of the Perak Man, the oldest human skeleton found in Peninsular Malaysia, dating back to the Stone Age. Enter the island of Penang as the sun dips into the Straits of Malacca where you will spend the night in a heritage boutique hotel.
During your relaxing, free and easy day in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town, you may wish to wander through the old city, or head to the hills to the many fruit farms.
Cross back to the mainland using the longest bridge in Southeast Asia and head south to the shimmering islands in the Straits of Malacca, to the glittering jewel that is Pangkor Laut, an island Luciano Pavarotti described as "paradise", where you will spend a night.
Ride through paddy fields and fishing villages, with pit stops at a hundred-year old Chinese temple, the charming fishing settlements of Sekinchian and Kuala Selangor, before heading back to Villa Samadhi.
PRICE (Excluded International Airfare)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations made less than 30 days from the tour date will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of total package booking price.
- Additional charges apply if booking dates are altered within 30 days of arrival.
- No cancellations or amendments will be accepted for Packages & Tours made less than 30 days in advance.
- There will be no reimbursement for any no shows.
Full payment applies according to the reservation made. The payment terms are:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value is due at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% of the booking value is due 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- Invoices will appear as Travels by Samadhi Sdn Bhd.