10-Days Kaleidoscope of Colour
UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lenggong Valley, Belum Rainforest, Tioman Island, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Malacca
- Experience SAMADHI's unique properties
- Explore three UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Malaysia
- Meet the 11,000 year old Perak Man, discovered in 1991
- Stand under the canopy of the 130-million-year-old Belum Rainforest
- Savour mouth-watering local cuisine at our favourite stops
- Chill out, island style in the East Coast, home to fishing villages
- Sip on a cocktail in the South China Sea
- Retrace the steps of the Dutch, Portugese and English in the UNESCO World Heritage Site Malacca
Begin with a rest and relax in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, at the inviting sanctuary of Villa Samadhi, for a night of peace and quiet.
Head to the cool and leafy central mountain range and the hill station of Cameron Highlands nestled among rolling tea plantations and strawberry farms. Here, you will spend a night at a Tudor-style boutique resort.
Depart to Penang Island where you enjoy your relaxing, free and easy day in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town. You may wish to wander through the old city, or head to the hills to the many fruit farms.
Head east to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lenggong Valley, unrivalled in its archaeological significance with remains from the Paleolithic, Neolithic and Metal ages and home of the Perak Man. Continue to the pristine, 130-million-year-old Belum Rainforest, one of the oldest in the world where you will find an astounding array of flora, fauna, birds and wildlife including tigers, elephants, white-handed gibbons, tapirs and Malaysian sun bears. End the day in a luxurious beach front resort.
Continue along the east coast and journey past coastal villages and traditional wooden homes; cross over tiny bridges and of course, feast on fresh seafood. Upon arriving at Mersing, you will journey over the emerald South China Sea and arrive at award-winning JAPAMALA on the idyllic island of Tioman.
At Japamala Resort, immerse yourself in 2 nights of pure relaxation, and enjoy your days in the sun with deserted beaches, colourful coral reefs and lush rainforest. In this almost untouched natural setting, succumb to the Samadhi Experience.
Journey south to Singapore to experience a side unknown to many. The leafy trees of the Labrador Nature Reserve part to reveal an unexpected secret. Surrounded by greenery, Villa Samadhi is a haven of peace and quiet, yet close to the buzz of the city, an ideal place to recuperate and enjoy Singapore.
A free and easy day to explore the island that is rich in culture and history as well as entertainment, dining and shopping delights. Or simply relax at the villa and enjoy the luxury of the surrounding greenery and birdsong.
Bid farewell to Singapore and head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Malacca, a historical town with strong Portugese, Dutch, English, Baba and Nyonya influences. From here you will aim for Kuala Lumpur via the royal town of Sri Menanti and return to Villa Samadhi enriched by this unique experience.
PRICE (Excluded International Airfare)
SELF GUIDED TOUR
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations made less than 30 days from the tour date will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of total package booking price.
- Additional charges apply if booking dates are altered within 30 days of arrival.
- No cancellations or amendments will be accepted for Packages & Tours made less than 30 days in advance.
- There will be no reimbursement for any no shows.
Full payment applies according to the reservation made. The payment terms are:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value is due at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% of the booking value is due 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- Invoices will appear as Travels by Samadhi Sdn Bhd.